2. What are cookies?
Cookies are digital files with small data fragments (and usually with a unique identity), which are stored on your device through your browser or application and which store information related to your preferences.
3. What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to enhance your experience, both in terms of performance and usability, as the content made available will be directed to your needs and expectations.
Cookies allow our website to store information about your visit, your preferred language, your location, the recurrence of your sessions and other factors that we consider relevant to make your experience much more efficient.
Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate and anonymous statistics that allow users to understand how they use and interact with our website, as well as to improve its structures and content. Since they are anonymous statistics, we cannot identify you personally through this data.
4. What kind of cookies we use?
We use one type of cookies on our website: functionality cookies.
· Functionality Cookies: are used to ensure the availability of additional functionalities on the site or to save the preferences set by the user whenever using the same device.
5. How can I control or exclude the cookies?
Most Internet browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies.
By disabling cookies, you may not be able to access some areas of our website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website.
If you use different devices to access our site (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each device's browser is set to suit your preferences regarding cookies.
To allow you to manage your cookie preferences simply and intuitively from your browser, you can use one of the links below:
· For more information about "Private Browsing" and managing cookies from the Firefox browser, click here;
· For more information about "Incognito Browsing" and managing cookies from the Chrome browser, click here;
· For more information about "Private Browsing" and managing cookies from the Explorer browser, click here;
· For more information about "Private Browsing" and managing cookies from the Safari browser, click here;
· For more information about "Private Browsing" and managing cookies from the Opera browser, click here.
6. Detailed cookie information
6.1 Functionality Cookies
Identifying whether the device is desktop or mobile