Grupo CCR is committed to sustainable development
• Grupo CCR is a Signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, which establishes 10 principles for promoting and defending human rights, labor rights, environmental protection and combating corruption.
• It possesses consumption-reduction targets for water, energy, generation of solid waste and emissions;
• It is a partner of NGO ChildHood, which promotes several actions to divulge the In the Right Direction Program, which aims to combat the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
• Signatory of the Open Letter to Brazil on Climate Change through the Climate Forum;
• Dissemination of practices for combating corruption through the Compliance and Integrity Program, which establishes the basic principles, regulations and business guidelines in the Clean Company Policy and Code of Ethics, also ensuring the prevention of sexual and moral harassment.